Carlson's Snap Cap 223 Remington Aluminum Red Package of 2
- Lee Value Trim Deluxe Cutter Assembly... $7.99 Available
- A-ZOOM Action Proving Dummy Round, Snap Cap 20 Gauge Package... $11.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- BlackHawk Hawktex Tactical Ambidextrous Rifle Cheek Rest Fixed... $25.49 Available
- Once-Fired Reloading Brass 223 Remington Grade 2 Box of 500... $61.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Shellplate #1 (22-250... $22.38 Available
- Carlson's Snap Cap 22 Short and Long Rifle Rimfire Aluminum... $7.95 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Press and Die Conversion Bushing Kit... $18.29 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Die Bushings... $10.29 - $39.51 Select Options
- MagPul MOE Enhanced Trigger Guard AR-15 Polymer... $8.50 Select Options
- Pelican Storm 3300 Scoped Rifle Gun Case with Solid Foam... $185.58 - $201.57 Select Options
Technical Information: Carlson's Snap Caps
Dry Fire Hit Rating: Not Listed
Shipping Weight: 0.090 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.