Hornady ArmLock Box Pistol Security Box Steel Black
- Hornady TriPoint Lock Box Steel Black... $34.99 Available
- Bulldog Standard Digital Pistol Vault Security Box 7" x 12" x... $58.80 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Stack-On Handgun Vault Pistol Security Case with Key Lock... $29.99 Available
- Stack-On Handgun Vault Pistol Security Case with Combination... $34.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Primer Slide Spring... $1.99 Available
- Lapua Scenar Ammunition 6.5x55mm Swedish Mauser 108 Grain... $26.92 Closeout Special
- RCBS Deluxe Scale Check Weights 510.5 Grains... $49.99 Available
- Birchwood Casey Presto Gun Blue Pen... $6.99 Available
- Gamo Cleaning Kit 177 to 25 Caliber 3 Piece Rod with Bore... $12.99 Available
- Otis Ripcord Pistol Bore Cleaner 9mm... $14.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Pro Series Tactical Pistol Case PVC Coated Polyester... $24.99 Available
- Otis Ripcord Rifle Bore Cleaner .223 Caliber/5.56mm... $14.99 Available
- Inline Fabrication Bullet Bin Barrier... $5.19 Available
- Tuff Products Pocket-Roo Pocket Handgun/Magazine Holster... $15.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C Target 6" Bullseye Package of 60... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Inline Fabrication Increased Capacity Bullet Bin Red... $6.19 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Designed to exceed the stringent performance requirements outlined by the ASTM International F2456-04 standards for Youth-Resistant Firearms Containers, the ARMLock box features the patent-pending TriPoint locking system, consisting of three 1/2 inch wide steel locking lugs that secure the lid at three points of contact unlike current products that use only one. The ARMLock lock box is constructed of heavy duty 16 gauge steel; far superior to 20 gauge steel used by other products. This heavy duty construction combined with the TriPoint locking system delivers a high level of child resistance and unauthorized access protection.
Unique to the ARMLock box is the patent pending ARMLock system itself. Laser cut from 1/8" thick steel, The ARMLock shackle provides a significantly stronger security option than the industry standard easily cut wire cable. The ARMLock shackle can be adjusted to fit around objects as large as 3 1/2" in diameter. Adjustments are made simply by pulling up on a spring loaded knob that releases the ARMLock shackle. Highly mobile, portable and secure. Access to the ARMLock box is controlled by a barrel-lock and key, and the interior of the box is padded with thick foam on both the top and bottom of the box to protect firearms and valuables from damage.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.