Redding VLD Bullet Seating Micrometer #9163 (338 Winchester Magnum, 338 Remington Ultra Magnum, 338 Lapua Magnum)
- Atlas Bipod Rail Mounting Fastener 2-Piece Set for use with... $5.00 Available
- Dewey "No Harm" Bench Rest Style Pistol Bore Brush 38, 357... $3.19 Available
- Safariland CD-2 Speedloader Holder Up To 2" Belt Clip Small,... $9.59 Available
- Berger Elite Hunter Hunting Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter)... $77.99 Available
- GrovTec Low Profile Heavy Duty Push Button Quick Detach Sling... $17.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Colt Python 38 Special, 357 Magnum... $10.29 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader S&W 686, Taurus 617, 817 7-Shot 38... $10.29 Available
- MTM Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $6.99 Available
- Atlas Bipod Flush Cup 1913 Flat Back Rail 4" Steel Black... $29.95 Available
- Coghlan's Camp Axe Steel... $9.99 Available
- Remington Sear Pin (Front Trigger Assembly Pin) Remington... $6.19 Available
- Tubb Recoil Lug Remington 700, Remington 788, Stainless Steel... $27.99 Available
There are two different micrometers available one for standard bullets that will work for most bullets including polymer tipped bullets and one that is designed specifically for VLD bullets.
Shipping Weight: 0.140 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.