Gerber Myth LED Cap Light
Headlamps are great; they offer hands-free lighting for everything from basic camp duties to changing gun accessories or undertaking field dressing at dusk or dawn. But when you prefer to wear a ball cap, headlamps are awkward. Enter the Gerber Myth Baseball Cap Light. Like the name implies, this light is designed to clip directly to your ball cap visor, thereby solving the headlamp dilemma. By clipping directly to your favorite hat’s visor, the light beam is unobstructed and can be directed where you need it.
Two brightness settings—low and high—help you regulate burn time. The low, 5-lumen setting offers a healthy 15-hour burn time and is great for near-at-hand tasks like rifle or bow adjustments. The high, 12-lumen setting has a 5-hour burn time but casts a broader beam for keeping track of the trail or searching for your downed game in low light. The third setting, a 9-lumen green spectrum light, is designed specifically to offer stealth lighting when you need to see your equipment but don’t want to give yourself away to the whitetail or wild boar you’ve been tracking. The green beam is less likely to spook your game and offers better, less visually impairing light for nighttime tasks.
Simple, one-button operation makes using the light a cinch—just press the top-mounted button to toggle through the three settings. The button’s soft rubber engages a positive click that works great with gloved and bare hands. Keeping with the simplicity theme, the light operates on two flat watch batteries that serve to keep its weight at an impressive 2 ounces—about the weight of a car key.
You don’t need to worry about the light falling off while you tromp through the woods or look down from your tree stand perch thanks to its adjustable metal clip that rotates 90 degrees to cast the light where you need it. The Myth Baseball Cap Light is lightweight insurance that you’ll have the light you need to read a map, adjust equipment and, hopefully, dress your kill.
- LED Output: 12 lumens, 5 hours (high); 5 lumens, 15 hours (low); 9 lumens, 5 hours (green)
- Weight: 2 oz. (57 g)
- Material: Rubber overmold
- Batteries: (2) CR2025 (included)
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.110 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
Browning Night Seeker Pro Cap Light LED with 1 AAA Battery...
Cyclops Micro Cap Clip Light LED with 2 CR2016 Batteries Polymer
$5.99 - $9.99 & SHIPS FREE with $25 Orders
Energizer Performance Cap Light LED with 2 AAA Batteries Polymer
HiBeam Hands-Free Lighted Cap