The Kershaw Leek Folding Knife is meant to be the ideal everyday carry (EDC) knife. This knife features a BlackWash finish that provides that already broken in look. The Kershaw Leek is incredibly slim, lightweight, and easily slips in and out of your pocket. The Leek uses the patented SpeedSafe assisted opening system for extremely fast deployment and can be activated with either the dual thumb studs or an unobtrusive "flipper." The Leek features a 3" blade of Sandvik 14C28N steel, frame lock mechanism, thumb stud opener and pocket clip.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: Sandvik 14C28N
- Handle Material: 410 Stainless steel
- Blade Shape: Modified Drop point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Reversible (tip-up/tip-down)
- Locking Mechanism: Frame lock, Tip-lock slider
- Blade Finish: DLC BlackWash finish
- Opening Method: Thumbstuds and flipper, SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Blade Length: 3.0"
- Closed Length: 4.0"
- Overall Length: 7.0"
- Weight: 3.0 oz.
- Made in the USA