"The Competitive AR-15: The Ultimate Technical Manual" Book by Glen Zediker
- Shooter's Choice Lead Remover Bore Cleaning Solvent 4 oz... $9.09 Available
- Ballistol Sportsman's Gun Oil 6 oz Aerosol... $9.39 Available
- Tuff Products Quickstrip 30-30, 410 Bore Shotgun, 44, 45, 458... $7.69 Available
- C Products Defense Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Orange... $13.99 - $15.29 Select Options
- Remington Rem Oil Gun Oil 1 oz Liquid... $2.09 Available
- Shooter's Choice FP-10 Gun Lubricant Elite 4 oz Liquid... $8.49 Available
- Dewey Parker Hale Style Rifle Cleaning Jag 30 to 35 Caliber 8... $6.29 Available
- The New AR-15 Complete Owner's Guide Book by Walt Kuleck with... $21.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Lower Receiver Magazine Well... $19.99 Available
- "Living With the AR-15" Book by Robert H. Boatman... $10.99 Available
- Redding Shellholder #10 (17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223... $8.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Neck Sizer Die Bushing 247 Diameter Steel... $15.29 Available
To help answer the questions of what to get and what to do, this book features detailed segments on a dozen different project rifles. Six were full-custom NRA Match and Service Rifles, cost no object, best of the best versions that defined my ideas of the "ultimate" AR15. I also took a look at the other end of that spectrum and evaluated two factory-built target rifles. That's not all that's in here, of course, because each and every major system and component set gets its own separate segment: magazines, bolts and carriers, gas system, triggers, stocks, forends, sights (optics too), even firing pins!
There's a huge handloading segment, as you would expect... A lot has changed over the past few years, and here's the low-down on what's working and what's not. It can be easy. Also, there are several cartridge alternatives now, like the Grendel, and all are featured in this segment.
Shipping Weight: 1.850 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.