Smith's Adjustable Edge Pro Electric Knife Sharpener
The diamond-coated interlocking wheels will quickly sharpen a very dull or damaged blade, and also smooth out any nicks or rolls on the cutting edge. After the initial sharpening you can finish the cutting edge to a smooth, razor-sharp finish with the interlocking ceramic wheels in the Fine slot. This combination of Course and Fine sharpening wheels makes this sharpener extremely versatile. The Adjustable Edge Pro also has a manual serrated blade sharpener that stores in the housing when not in use.
- Sharpens both sides of the knife blade equally at the same time
- Versatile and safe enough to handle all types of knives
- Interlocking sharpening wheels in both Diamond and Ceramic abrasive materials
- Angle adjust dial allows sharpening of any style knife at the same angle as the factory grind
- Easy to use - just set the angle and pull the knife through the slots
- Simultaneous wheel adjustment
- Rubber grip and non-skid feet
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.