Slide Fire SSAR-15 SBS (Standard Battle Stock) Bump-Fire Stock AR-15 Mil-Spec Diameter Left Hand Polymer Black
- Maglula LULA Magazine Loader and Unloader AR-15 223 Remington... Add to Cart for Price
- MagPul AFG Angled Forend Grip AR-15 Polymer... $33.20 Select Options
- Surefire Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 60-Round Aluminum Matte... $110.00 Available
- Slide Fire Spade Receiver End Plate Sling Mount Adapter Left... $18.95 Available
- MGW Sight Pro Slide Shoe Clamp... $17.99 Select Options
- Maryland Gun Works Sight Pro 30 Degree Block Assembly... $74.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Maryland Gun Works Sight Pro Universal Sight Installation Tool... $329.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Timney Trigger AR-15 Small Pin .154" Single Stage ... $223.99 - $279.99 Select Options
The SSAR-15 features a shelf that positions the shooter's index finger in a fixed position in front of the rifle's trigger. To fire, the upper receiver is moved forward with the support hand pushing on the forend, thereby bringing the trigger to the shooter's finger and discharging a round. The rifle's recoil causes the upper receiver to move rearward, allowing the trigger mechanism to reset. When the right amount of constant forward pressure is applied, the rifle will continue to fire as the trigger is brought forward and depressed by the shooter's stationary index finger, causing the gun to Bump Fire. With a little practice, the shooter will be capable of delivering accurate single shots, bursts, or even full magazine dumps on demand using the SSAR-15.
The SSAR-15 is designed for installation onto any Mil-Spec Diameter AR-15 Collapsible Stock Receiver Extension Buffer Tube. Installation involves removing the factory pistol grip, replacing it with the included Interface Block, and sliding the SSAR-15 onto the buffer tube. No permanent modifications or gunsmithing required! Each SSAR-15 assembly includes the SBS Buttstock, an Interface Block, Hex Key, Instructions, BATFE Approval Letter and Lifetime Factory Warranty. Made in the USA.
- Model: SSAR-15 SBS Left Hand
- Stock Material: Reinforced High Strength Polymer
- Length of Pull: 13"
- Compatibility: AR-15 with Mil-Spec Diameter Collapsible Stock Buffer Tube
- Includes: SSAR-15 SBS Stock, Interface Block, Hex Key, Instructions, BATFE Approval Letter
- Some aftermarket sling adapter receiver end plates are NOT compatible with this stock
- SSAR-15 Stocks are compatible with most enlarged winter trigger guards
NOTE: This stock is the LEFT HAND Model, with a fixed finger shelf located on the right side of the stock. The trigger will be blocked by this shelf and inaccessible when fired with the right hand.