SOG BadAxe Backcountry 3" Forged 1055 Carbon Steel Blade 16" Overall Length GRN Handle Black
- Southern Bloomer Cotton Cleaning Patches... $3.19 - $21.99 Select Options
- ALPS Mountaineering Large Camp Pillow 16" x 24" Microfiber... $11.99 Available
- SOG Entrenching Tool High Carbon Steel Black... $11.29 Available
- FNH Brass Catcher PS90... $51.00 Available
- FNH Magazine FN P90, PS90 5.7x28mm FN 50-Round Polymer... $25.00 Available
- Burris MTAC Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 1-4x 24mm Illuminated... $539.99 Available
- SOG Firestarter/Sharpener Ceramic and Ferrocerium Rod Polymer... $8.04 Available
- SOG Key Folding Knife 1.5" Drop Point 5Cr13MoV Stainless Steel... $8.99 Select Options
The glass-reinforced nylon (GRN) handle of the SOG Backcountry Axe is molded directly to the head for additional strength and features a wood saw hidden in the handle. The saw blade features a deep, highly aggressive tooth pattern that will rip through the toughest tasks. For additional safety, the saw features an auto-deploying finger guard. The SOG Backcountry Axe is just the tool for tackling the wilderness.
- Blade length: 3"
- Weight: 29 oz
- Overall Length: 16"
- Head Material: 1055 Carbon Steel
- Handle Material: Glass-Reinforced Nylon
- Sheath: Molded Nylon
- Made in Taiwan
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.