Nosler Trophy Grade Ammunition 375 H&H Magnum 300 Grain AccuBond Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Buttstock Rifle Ammunition Carrier 9-Round Elastic... $4.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $10.29 Available
- MTM Ammunition Travel-Survivor Dry Box 10" x 7" x 5"... $12.49 Available Select Options
- Safari Press Perfect Shot Target Buffalo 24" x 36" Package of... $9.19 Available
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Available Select Options
- Hornady Custom Ammunition 50 Action Express 300 Grain Jacketed... $26.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nosler Custom Ammunition 300 Winchester Magnum 200 Grain... $62.99 Available
- Nosler Custom Ammunition 375 H&H Magnum 300 Grain Partition... $77.99 Available
- Nosler Trophy Grade Ammunition 7mm Remington Magnum 160 Grain... $55.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Remington Express Ammunition 300 Savage 150 Grain Core-Lokt... $33.49 Available
- Doubletap Ammunition 375 H&H Magnum 300 Grain Nosler AccuBond... $71.99 Available
- Federal Premium Cape-Shok Ammunition 375 H&H Magnum 300 Grain... $73.99 Available
- Allen Universal Cheek Rest with Rifle Ammunition Carrier... $9.19 Available
- MidwayUSA Rifle Cheek Rest with Rifle Ammunition Carrier... $19.99 Available
- Federal Premium Cape-Shok Ammunition 375 H&H Magnum 300 Grain... $89.99 Available
- Scopecoat Scope Cover... $16.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
This Trophy Grade ammunition is loaded with Nosler's AccuBond bonded core bullet. Through a proprietary bonding process that eliminates voids in the bullet core, AccuBond marries Nosler's traditional copper-alloy jacket with its special lead-alloy core. The result is a bullet that flies true, penetrates deep, won't cause extensive barrel fouling, and will retain 60-70% of its weight. The white polymer tip helps protect against deformation while initiating expansion upon impact.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.