Hornady Lock-N-Load Control Panel Powder Level Sensor
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Die Bushings... $10.29 - $41.99 Select Options
- Hornady Lock-N-Load LED Light Strip... $15.49 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Powder Measure Drain Insert... $11.79 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Dust Cover... $26.49 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Control Panel Powder Safeguard Lock-Out... $64.99 Available
- Hornady Quick Change Powder Die Powder through Expander 452... $10.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Deluxe Control Panel... $214.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Control Panel Primer Level Sensor... $19.99 Available
- Hornady One Shot Case Lube 5 oz Aerosol... $10.99 Available
- Hornady Quick Change Powder Die Powder Through Expander 451... $10.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Powder Measure Micrometer for Handgun... $29.99 Available
The Hornady Lock-N-Load Control Panel Powder Level Sensor works in conjunction with the Lock-N-Load Control Panel and is easily adjustable to signal an alarm when the powder hopper reaches the preferred depth for a reminder.
Shipping Weight: 0.285 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.