Competition Electronics Pro Shot Timer 4 Super
With the ProTimer 4 Super, you enter your maximum stage points once. You then only need to enter your points down to get your Hit Factor. Nothing could be simpler. Now you can compare your final score (Hit Factor) with your shooting buddy to find out who is really the best. It is also great for club matches since the final stage score is computed instantly. Other features include: selections of instant, random or settable fixed start delay, plate input jack, remote start jack, relay driver jack, belt clip and on/off horn. Powered by 9 volt battery (not included).
Material: High Impact Plastic
Dimensions: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" x 2"
Battery Type: One 9V (not included)
Three Modes of Operation:
- Simplified Mode - Displays time, shot no, split time, start delay, par time & par no for Club Matches.
- Standard Mode - Displays time, shot no, split time, review time, review shot no & review split time for individual practice.
- Extended Mode - Same as standard mode plus runs multiple par times for cadence practice.
- Automatic power down after 10 minutes of non use.
- Automatic power down memory of up to 6 par times.
- Printer driver for printout of shot time, shot no, split time, Hit Factor, stage points and points down.
- Selection of instant, random or settable fixed start delay.
- Plate input jack
- Remote start jack
- Relay driver jack
- Shot sensing sensitivity adjustment
- Horn on/off switch
- Clothes Pin type belt clip for easy on/off.
- With the ProTimer IV Super, you enter your maximum stage points once. You then only need to enter your points down to get your "hit factor". It is also great for club matches since the final stage score is computed instantly.
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.