Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 284 Caliber, 7mm (284 Diameter) 150 Grain Spitzer Boat Tail Lead-Free Box of 50
- Barnes Long-Range Hunting Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264... $35.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 7mm Remington Magnum, 300 Winchester... $3.89 Select Options
- Nosler Custom Reloading Brass 280 Remington Ackley Improved... $71.99 Available
- Nosler AccuBond Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 225 Grain... $39.49 Available
- Nosler AccuBond Bullets 284 Caliber, 7mm (284 Diameter) 140... $28.49 Available
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $36.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nosler Custom Reloading Brass 300 Winchester Magnum Box of 50... $72.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 50 Grain Boat... $18.49 - $39.99 Select Options
- Norma Reloading Brass 300 Weatherby Magnum... $30.99 - $141.99 Select Options
- MTM Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $6.99 Available
- Nosler E-Tip Bullets 284 Caliber, 7mm (284 Diameter) 150 Grain... $34.99 Available
- Hornady Reloading Brass 270 Winchester Box of 50... $35.99 Available
These revolutionary bullets from Barnes are made of 100% copper and contain no lead. Barnes recommends initially seating bullets 0.050" off the lands. Best accuracy will be found from 0.030" to 0.070" depending on the rifle. This is not loaded ammunition.
ATTENTION RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA: These bullets are certified by the State of California to be in compliance with the California Lead-Free Ban and meet the criteria under the Condor Preservation Act.
Sectional Density: 0.266
Ballistic Coefficient: 0.450
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.