Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 284 Caliber, 7mm (284 Diameter) 150 Grain Spitzer Boat Tail Lead-Free Box of 50
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal DS-750 Electronic Powder Scale 750 Grain... $29.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Electronic Caliper 6" Stainless Steel... $25.99 Available
- Barnes CR-10 Copper Bore Cleaning Solvent ... $3.09 - $9.89 Select Options
- Barnes "Reloading Manual: Number 4"... $28.49 Available
- Kick Eez Recoil Pad Prefit KZ104 Ithaca 37, Mossberg 835,... $34.99 Available
- Barnes Triple-Shock X Bullets 30-30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 150... $35.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Sierra BlitzKing Bullets 25 Caliber (257 Diameter) 90 Grain... $29.49 - $170.99 Select Options
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Varmint Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter)... $23.49 - $50.99 Select Options
These revolutionary bullets from Barnes are made of 100% copper and contain no lead. Barnes recommends initially seating bullets 0.050" off the lands. Best accuracy will be found from 0.030" to 0.070" depending on the rifle. This is not loaded ammunition.
ATTENTION RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA: These bullets are certified by the State of California to be in compliance with the California Lead-Free Ban and meet the criteria under the Condor Preservation Act.
Sectional Density: 0.266
Ballistic Coefficient: 0.450
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.