- Durable 600D Polyester fabric with Blacked Out interior
- Realtree Xtra HD Camo
- Aluminum hubs with machined tips and pins
- Strong yet flexible fiberglass poles
- Oversized #10 zippers for easy opening
- 180 degree front window
- Strategic window placement with shoot-thru mesh
- Unique door design makes take down easier
- Ground Skirt conceals movement by keeping light out
- 4 interior gear pockets for storage
- Brush loops for added concealment
- Flexible bow hanger included
- Oversized stakes with tie down loops included
- Includes custom carry bag with padded shoulder straps and exterior storage pockets
- Polyester Construction
Everyone knows that the Browning Buckmark stands for high quality hunting and shooting equipment. Their line of ground blinds and accessories hold up this tradition with features that serious hunters demand at a value price. If you like to run and gun with archery tackle, the Phantom is the blind for you. Featuring a 180 degree front window and vertical archery windows at the back, this blind is ready for any hunting situation. This blind also includes a custom carry bag with padded backpack straps and external pockets that are perfect for your stool, shotgun or even your bow. Tired of cheap ground blinds that simply do not last? Step up the Phantom and own a ground blind that was designed for hardcore hunters.
What sets Browning ground blinds apart from the competition is the Silent-Trac Window System. This system is designed to offer multiple window opening options that are customizable on the fly. Each window curtain has a track on each end that allows the curtain to be slid quietly to any position or opening height on the blind’s windows. This allows the hunter to set up for what they’ve planned and adapt for what they didn’t. The 180o viewing area with shoot-thru mesh and silent window adjustments give you a deadly combination to take to the woods with you.
- Height: 70"
- Hub-to-Hub: 74"
- Foot Print: 59" x 59"
- Weight: 19.5 lbs with carry bag and stakes