Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 480 Ruger
- Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 480 Ruger, 475 Linebaugh... $31.99 Available
- Oregon Trail Trueshot Cast Bullets 480 Caliber (476 Diameter)... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 38 Super... $31.99 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 38 Super... $5.19 Available
- Lee Carbide Factory Crimp Die 38 Super... $18.79 Available
The first step to successfully trimming brass cases with the Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder is to take the Lee Lock Stud (sold separately) and screw it into the shell holder. Next the Length Gage needs to be screwed into the Case Trimmer Cutter (sold separately). The length gage is set to cut each case within SAAMI specifications. After the tools are screwed together the next step is case trimming. Just put the empty brass into the shellholder, insert the case length gage into the empty piece of brass and turn the cutter until the piece of brass is trimmed to the predetermined length. It is that easy to get consistent case lengths and square case mouths helping to keep reloaded ammunition as accurate as possible.
Material: Hardened Steel
Features: Caliber specific Shellholder and length gage
Notes: Cutter and Lock Stud (476-992) Sold Separately
Special Note: The Large Cutter and Lock Stud (153-052) is required for .475 and larger calibers (Sold Separately)
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.