Green Mountain Barrel Mauser Series 3 243 Winchester F34 Contour 1 in 10" Twist 24" Chrome Moly in the White
- Loctite Anti-Seize Grease Silver 20 gm Stick... $6.49 Available
- PTG Headspace Go Gage 243 Winchester, 260 Remington, 7mm-08... $27.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- PTG Headspace No-Go Gage 243 Winchester, 260 Remington, 7mm-08... $27.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- PTG Solid Pilot Chamber Finish Reamer 243 Winchester... $95.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Limbsaver Bull SharpShooter Rubber Black... $9.99 Available
- BlackHawk Ankle Holster Right Hand Medium Semi-Automatic 3" to... $29.99 Available
- Oberndorf Extractor Collar Mauser 98 Steel in the White... $11.99 Available
- DeSantis Pocket-Tuk Inside the Waistband or Pocket Holster... $15.29 Available
- PTG Thread Protector Mauser 98... $17.99 Available
- Oberndorf Magnum Extractor Mauser 98 Steel in the White... $34.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Installation of these barrels is well within the realm of a "bench top" project, and machinery such as a lathe is typically not required, but they are not a drop-in fit. The specialized tools required, such as chamber reamers, can all be hand powered. Jerry Kuhnhausen's book, The Mauser Bolt Actions: M91 Through M98, A Shop Manual (#661-999) is a superbly illustrated how-to reference for this project.
Furnished "in the white" this barrel will require finish chambering by an experienced gunsmith. Fits most Large Ring (1-3/8") Mauser model 98s as well as Centurion, FN, Interarms Mark X, and many others with 1.100" x 12tpi.