RCBS Competition Bullet Guide 308 Winchester, 7.5mm Schmidt-Rubin (7.5x55mm Swiss), 30-06 Springfield
- RCBS Competition Extended Shellholder #10 (17 Remington, 204... $12.29 Available
- RCBS Competition Seater Plug Assembly 30 Caliber... $12.99 Available
- RCBS Competition Bullet Guide 22 Hornet, 222 Remington , 223... $7.49 Available
- RCBS Competition Bullet Guide 7mm-08 Remington, 7mm Rimmed... $7.49 Available
- RCBS Competition Seater Plug Assembly 27 Caliber... $12.99 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 223 Remington Box of 100... $60.99 Available
- RCBS Competition Seater Plug Assembly 7mm... $12.99 Available
- RCBS Competition Bullet Guide 270 Winchester... $7.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nosler Custom Reloading Brass 300 Winchester Short Magnum... $63.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Purchase a Bullet Guide, Seater Plug and Shellholder (if necessary) to convert your RCBS Competition Seater Die to another caliber. Bullet Guide specific to bullet diameter. Seater Plug specific to bullet type. Shellholder or Extended Shellholder determines fit to specific cartridges.
These replacement parts are only for the newer "non-click" style RCBS Competition Seater Die. If you own an RCBS Competition Seater Die that clicks when you turn the micrometer you will have to purchase a new model die to use these conversion parts.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.