RCBS Competition Bullet Guide 308 Winchester, 7.5mm Schmidt-Rubin (7.5x55mm Swiss), 30-06 Springfield
- RCBS Competition Seater Plug Assembly 30 Caliber... $12.99 Available
- RCBS Competition Bullet Guide 243 Winchester... $7.49 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine Release Spring 1911... $1.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Sear Spring 1911... $4.99 Available
- DPMS Gas Tube AR-15, LR-308... $13.29 Select Options
- Lauer DuraCoat Ultra Flat Firearm Finish... $16.99 - $33.49 Select Options
- DPMS Gas Block 4 Picatinny Rail AR-15, LR-308 Bull Barrel... $29.49 Available
- Frankford Arsenal DS-750 Electronic Powder Scale 750 Grain... $29.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Bullet Comparator Basic Set with 6 Inserts... $29.99 Available
- Forster Original Case Neck Lubricator... $13.29 Available
- Springfield Armory Magazine Release 1911 Parkerized... $14.99 Available
- DPMS Gas Block 4 Picatinny Rail AR-15, LR-308 Standard Barrel... $29.49 Available
Purchase a Bullet Guide, Seater Plug and Shellholder (if necessary) to convert your RCBS Competition Seater Die to another caliber. Bullet Guide specific to bullet diameter. Seater Plug specific to bullet type. Shellholder or Extended Shellholder determines fit to specific cartridges.
These replacement parts are only for the newer "non-click" style RCBS Competition Seater Die. If you own an RCBS Competition Seater Die that clicks when you turn the micrometer you will have to purchase a new model die to use these conversion parts.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.