KA-BAR ZK Chop Stick Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 9" Straight Edge SK-5 High Carbon Steel Black Coated Blade GRN Handle Black and Green
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: SK5 High Carbon Steel
- Handle Material: GFN-PA66
- Blade Shape: Straight Edge
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Nylon Belt Sheath
- Blade Finish: Epoxy Powder Coat
- Rockwell Hardness: 52-54
- Blade length: 9"
- Overall Length: 14-5/8"
- Weight: 1.25LBS
- Made in Taiwan
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 3.000 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.