RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 272 Diameter Steel
- MidwayUSA Deluxe Binocular Harness Nylon Black... $8.99 Available
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 268 Diameter Steel... $12.49 Available
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 266 Diameter Steel... $12.49 Available
- RCBS Gold Medal Match Series Bushing 2-Die Neck Sizer Set 243... $129.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 270 Diameter Steel... $12.49 Special Order
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 264 Diameter Steel... $12.49 Special Order
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 274 Diameter Steel... $12.49 Special Order
Neck Bushing Size (RCBS instructions):
Proper neck bushing size can be determined two ways. Measure the outside neck diameter of your loaded cartridge, subtract .002" to .003". This allows approximately .001" of brass spring back for correct neck tension. The other is to measure the neck wall thickness of your case, multiply by two, add the diameter of your bullet and subtract .001". RCBS suggests that you have neck bushings one to two sizes above and below your target diameter.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.