Green Mountain Barrel Mauser Series 3 25-06 Remington F34 Contour 1 in 10" Twist 24" Chrome Moly in the White
- Wheeler Engineering Barrel Vise with 3 Wood Bushings... $69.99 Available
- Loctite Anti-Seize Grease Silver 20 gm Stick... $6.69 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Action Wrench #1 Mauser, Remington 798,... $58.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- PTG Headspace Go Gage 30-06 Springfield, 25-06 Remington, 270... $30.49 Available
- PTG Headspace No-Go Gage 30-06 Springfield, 25-06 Remington,... $30.49 Available
- PTG Solid Pilot Chamber Finish Reamer 25-06 Remington... $103.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Forster Stock Inletting Guide Screws Mauser 98 Package of 2... $5.99 Available
- Miles Gilbert Inletting Black 1 oz... $12.79 Available
- Timney Sportsman Rifle Trigger Mauser 98 without Safety 2 to 4... $54.99 Available
- Callahan Forend Tip Blank Ebony 2" x 2" x 3"... $14.99 Available
- Sunny Hill Niedner-Style Grip Cap Checkered Steel in the White... $24.00 Available
- RCBS Replacement Expander-Decapping Unit (370 Sako Mag,... $8.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Sunny Hill Niedner-Style Buttplate Checkered Steel in the... $34.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Installation of these barrels is well within the realm of a "bench top" project, and machinery such as a lathe is typically not required, but they are not a drop-in fit. The specialized tools required, such as chamber reamers, can all be hand powered.
Furnished "in the white" this barrel will require finish chambering by an experienced gunsmith. Fits most Large Ring (1-3/8") Mauser model 98s as well as Centurion, FN, Interarms Mark X, and many others with 1.100" x 12tpi.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.