TRUGLO Brite-Site Sight Set Glock 20, 21, 29, 30, 31, 32, 37 Steel Fiber Optic Red Front, Green Rear
- MidwayUSA Gun Sock Pistol Silicone-Treated Polyester Blend... $2.99 - $13.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Gun Sock Rifle Silicone-Treated Polyester Blend Gray... $3.99 - $18.99 Select Options
- Pearce Grip Magazine Base Pad Glock 30 Polymer Black... $9.99 Available
- EOTech XPS2-Z Zombie Stopper Holographic Weapon Sight 1 MOA... $535.00 Available
- Pro-Shot AR-15 Chamber and Lug Recess Cleaning Kit... $36.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hogue Handall Universal Slip-On Grip Sleeve Rubber... $5.76 - $6.99 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- MagPul MOE Plus Pistol Grip AR-15 Rubber... $22.75 Select Options
- Galco M7X Matrix Belt Slide Holster Glock 20, 21, 29, 30, 37,... $29.34 Select Options
Adjustments: Windage Adjustable Rear
Gunsmithing Required: Yes
Fits: See Description
Shipping Weight: 0.075 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.