Pelican U100 Elite Backpack with Laptop Pocket
The Pelican U100 Elite is much more than just a laptop case. The backpack is extremely comfortable to wear, with its ergonomic S-curve comfort back design and padded shoulder straps. The padding on the back is also well ventilated for a comfortable carry. The U100 has multiple 1,000 Denier Kodra Nylon pockets for all your supplies. The 1,000 Denier Kodra Nylon is very durable, and will provide many years of hard use. The backpack has an Impact Protected iPad/Tablet front compartment for your favorite tablet or other valuables. Expanding sling storage on the bottom of the backpack are great for packing clothing and other gear. For the businessman or student, there is not a better backpack on the market.
- Built-in watertight & crushproof case
- Impact protected iPad/Tablet front compartment
- TSA fast- top-loader laptop access
- IP67 Tested - 3 ft underwater/30 minutes
- Easy open push button latch
- Pressure EQ valve prevents vacuum lock
- Bottom expanding sling storage
- Load compression straps
- Concealed water bottle pocket
- Ergonomic S-curve comfort back
- Exterior: 19.5" x 13.6" x 12"
- Interior Laptop Case: 15.5" x 10.5" x 1.5"
- Weight: 8.05 lbs.
- Volume: 16 L (976 sq. in.)
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 8.550 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.