Vintage Gun Buttplate Universal with Hunting Scene Polymer Black
Vintage Guns offers an extensive line of buttplates for rare and vintage rifles and shotguns. These hard plastic buttplates are front and back cast like the originals for an authentic look and feel.
5 1/4” x 1 21/32”
2 7/8" between screw holes c/c
15/32" from heel to top screw hole
1 1/2" wide across screw hole at toe
Material: Hard plastic
Finish: Outside surfaces polished, inside surfaces as cast.
- Authentic reproduction gun grips and parts match the checkering patterns, borders, logos and decorations of the original.
Gunsmithing Required: No. Minor fitting may be required.
- There may be more than one style of grip listed for a particular handgun because the manufacturer made changes to the grip from one production period to another.
- If several grip types are listed for a particular handgun, this refers to differences in logo or decoration.
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.100 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.