Spyderco Jumpmaster Fixed Blade Knife 4.5" H-1 Stainless Steel Blade Polymer Handle Black
- Spyderco Tri-Angle Sharpmaker Knife Sharpening System... $69.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $8.29 - $11.51 Select Options
- DMT Sharpeners Diamond Whetstone 70mm Three Stone Kit Coarse,... $16.99 Available
- Lansky Crock Stick Multi Knife Sharpener... $5.99 Available
- Lansky Universal Knife Sharpening System with Medium Serrated,... $34.99 Available
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $26.49 Available
- Lansky Standard Turnbox Crock Stick Knife Sharpener... $10.39 Available
- DMT Sharpeners 2.5" Dia-Sharp Mini-Hone Kit Coarse, Fine, and... $17.49 Available
The Spyderco Jumpmaster features a rust-proof hollow-ground H-1 blade with a sheepfoot profile. It is fully serrated to quickly cut through ropes, lines, webbing or fabric. To keep the knife firmly in hand yet light and easily maneuverable, the handle is made of fiberglass reinforced nylon that is bi-directionally textured for a secure grip. The Jumpmaster carries solidly in an injection molded polymer sheath that's curved for carrying against the body or calf. Compatible with the GCLIP.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: H-1
- Handle Material: FRN
- Serrated: Yes
- Carry Options: Sheath
- Blade Finish: Stainless
- Blade Length: 4.5"
- Blade Thickness: 0.125"
- Overall Length: 9.313"
- Weight: 5.37 oz.
Shipping Weight: 0.800 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.