Spyderco Jumpmaster Fixed Blade Knife 4.5" H-1 Stainless Steel Blade Polymer Handle Black
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Spyderco Tri-Angle Sharpmaker Knife Sharpening System... $69.99 Available
- DMT Sharpeners Diamond Whetstone 70mm Three Stone Kit Coarse,... $16.99 Available
- Lansky Universal Knife Sharpening System with Medium Serrated,... $34.99 Available
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $26.49 Available
- Lansky Crock Stick Multi Knife Sharpener... $5.99 Available
- DMT Sharpeners 2.5" Dia-Sharp Mini-Hone Kit Coarse, Fine, and... $17.49 Available
- Lansky Standard Turnbox Crock Stick Knife Sharpener... $14.99 Available
The Spyderco Jumpmaster features a rust-proof hollow-ground H-1 blade with a sheepfoot profile. It is fully serrated to quickly cut through ropes, lines, webbing or fabric. To keep the knife firmly in hand yet light and easily maneuverable, the handle is made of fiberglass reinforced nylon that is bi-directionally textured for a secure grip. The Jumpmaster carries solidly in an injection molded polymer sheath that's curved for carrying against the body or calf. Compatible with the GCLIP.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: H-1
- Handle Material: FRN
- Serrated: Yes
- Carry Options: Sheath
- Blade Finish: Stainless
- Blade Length: 4.5"
- Blade Thickness: 0.125"
- Overall Length: 9.313"
- Weight: 5.37 oz.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.