Daniel Defense Barrel AR-15 Pistol 5.56x45mm NATO Government Contour Carbine Gas Port 1 in 7" Twist 10.3" Hammer Forged Chrome Lined Chrome Moly Matte Pre-Ban
- DPMS Forward Assist Assembly Round AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $11.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Gas Tube AR-15 Black Plated... $15.90 Select Options
- AR-Stoner Enhanced Bolt Carrier Assembly Mil-Spec AR-15 223... $199.99 Available
- DPMS Free Float Tube Handguard AR-15 Carbon Fiber Black... $58.18 - $68.29 Select Options
- DPMS Upper Receiver Stripped AR-15 A3 Flat-Top Matte... $119.99 Available
- Troy Industries Low Profile Gas Block AR-15, LR-308 Standard... $34.99 Available
- DPMS Barrel Nut AR-15 Matte... $7.49 Available
- DoubleStar Lower Receiver Parts Kit AR-15... $76.99 Available
- Troy Industries Alpha Battle Rail Modular Free Float Handguard... $139.69 - $189.99 Select Options
- C Products Defense Magazine AR-15 6.8 Remington SPC 25-Round... $15.49 Available
- ERGO "The Gapper" Trigger Guard Spacer AR-15 Rubber Black... $2.60 Available
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 Select Options
This 10.3" AR-15 Pistol Barrel features a Government Profile that is slim under the handguard and heavy forward of the gas block, a Carbine Length Gas Port, and a Chrome Lined Chamber and Bore for enhanced wear and corrosion resistance. Its 5.56x45mm NATO Chamber is fully compatible and safe for use with both surplus mil-spec and commercial ammunition, while its 1 in 7" Rifling Twist Rate is ideal for use with medium to heavy weight projectiles of up to about 77 grains. Proudly manufactured in the USA.
- Length: 10.3"
- Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium, Cold Hammer Forged
- Contour: Government
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Chrome Lined: Yes
- Finish: Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Gas Port Location: Carbine
- Exterior Diameter at Gas Port: 0.750"
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.