Ultramax Remanufactured Ammunition 308 Winchester 165 Grain Nosler Ballistic Tip Box of 20
- Sellier & Bellot Ammunition 12 Gauge 3" 00 Buckshot 15 Pellets... $8.99 Available
- Ultramax Remanufactured Ammunition 308 Winchester 165 Grain... $21.49 Available
- Eley Tenex Biathlon Ammunition 22 Long Rifle 40 Grain Lead... $23.99 - $219.99 Select Options
- MTM Ammunition Can 50 Caliber Plastic... $9.99 Select Options
- Norma USA American PH Ammunition 308 Winchester 165 Grain Oryx... $29.20 Available
- Lapua Ammunition 308 Winchester 200 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $54.99 Available
- Weaver 1" Steel Lock See-Thru Ring Mounts Ruger 10/22 ... $15.49 Select Options
- Montana X-Treme (MTX) 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 22 to 264 Caliber... $51.99 Available
- Liberty Civil Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger +P 50 Grain... $19.89 Available
- MTM Ammunition Can Organizer Plastic Black Package of 3... $7.99 Available
- Energizer Eveready Compact Flashlight LED with 3 AAA Batteries... $6.52 Available
- RCBS Extended Shellholder #3 (308 Winchester, 30-06... $12.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
All Ultramax remanufactured ammunition goes through a 10-Step Quality Assurance System. Once fired brass is inspected for flaws and is washed to clear the primer pockets and flash holes from any debris. Ultramax sizes each piece of brass to the same SAAMI specs as new brass. Remanufactured ammunition is often loaded with mixed head stamped brass. This ammunition is non-corrosive in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
Nosler's trademark Ballistic Tip Bullet was designed for violent expansion upon impact. Tipped with polycarbonate, it forces the thin jacket to expand and fragment. The heavy base prevents deformation during firing and the boat-tail design increases the ballistic efficiency of the bullet.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.