Browning Black Label Flash Folding Tactical Knife 3.125" 440 Stainless Steel Black Oxide Boated Blade G-10 Handle Black
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $7.99 Available
- Flitz Gun and Knife Care Kit... $16.31 Available
- Smith's Premium Honing Solution... $3.99 Available
- Smith's 2-Stone Knife Sharpener System... $15.49 Available
- Gatco Super Micro X Medium and Fine Ceramic Sharpener... $4.99 Available
- Lansky Folding Rat Tail Diamond Knife Sharpener... $11.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Smith's Knife Care Kit... $11.49 Available
- Cold Steel Kobun Fixed Blade Tactical Tactical Knife 5.5"... $41.49 Available
- KA-BAR ZK Kharon Folding Tactical Knife 3.375" Tanto Point AUS... $30.99 Available
- Kershaw Freefall Folding Tactical Knife 3.25" Tanto Point... $18.79 Available
- Cold Steel Recon Folding Tactical Knife AUS 8A Teflon Coated... $25.99 - $113.99 Select Options
- Buck 870 Bones Folding Tactical Knife 3" Serrated Tanto Point... $24.99 - $30.99 Select Options
The Flash is a great folder for everyday carry or tactical work. The Flash is well balanced and very comfortable in your hand. The knife features a black 440 Stainless Steel Blade that is durable, and easy to resharpen. The Black G-10 handles are extremely durable, and feature finger grooves provide an excellent grip in all conditions.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 440 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: G-10
- Blade Shape: Spear Point or Tanto Point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Ambidextrous, Tip-up/Tip-down
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Blade Finish: Black
- Rockwell Hardness: 57-59
- Opening Method: Thumb Stud
- Blade length: 3.125"
- Overall Length: 7.125"
- Weight: N/A
- Made in China
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.