Browning Black Label Sliver Folding Tactical Knife 3" Modified Drop Point 440C Stainless Steel Blade
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $9.29 Available
- Flitz Gun and Knife Care Kit... $16.31 Available
- Smith's Premium Honing Solution... $3.99 Available
- Smith's 2-Stone Knife Sharpener System... $15.49 Available
- Gatco Super Micro X Medium and Fine Ceramic Sharpener... $4.99 Available
- Lansky Folding Rat Tail Diamond Knife Sharpener... $11.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Smith's Knife Care Kit... $11.49 Available
- Zero Tolerance ZT0566 Hinderer Folding Tactical Knife 3.25"... Add to Cart for Price
- HK P30 Assisted Opening Folding Knife 2.95" Modified Drop... $55.25 Select Options
- Buck 770 FlashPoint LE Folding Knife 2-7/8" Serrated Modified... $41.99 Select Options
- Cold Steel Lone Star Hunter Thumb Stud Folding Knife 4"... $49.99 Available
- Kershaw Leek Folding Knife 3" Sandvik 14C28N Stainless Steel... $37.49 - $56.99 Select Options
- Boker Plus Resurrection Gen 2 Folding Tactical Knife 3.75"... $52.89 Available
The Sliver Folder features a slim 440 Stainless Steel Modified Spear Point Blade that is perfectly designed for stabbing and piercing. The blade has speed holes along the spine for added speed. The Sliver comes with either a Black G-10 handle, or a Black Carbon Fiber Handle for extreme durability.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 440 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: G-10 ro Carbon Fiber
- Blade Shape: Modified Spear
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Ambidextrous, Tip-up/Tip-down
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Blade Finish: Plain Stainless or Jeweled
- Rockwell Hardness: 57-59
- Opening Method: Thumb Stud
- Blade length: 3"
- Overall Length: 7.25"
- Weight: N/A
- Made in China
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.