Browning Guide's Choice Fixed Blade Knife 2 Knife Set Sandvik 12C27 Stainless Steel Blade
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- Flitz Gun and Knife Care Kit... $14.99 Available
- Smith's Knife Care Kit... $11.49 Available
- Gatco Super Micro X Medium and Fine Ceramic Sharpener... $4.99 Available
- Browning Field Steel Sharpener... $14.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Another fine series designed by Russ Komer using insight provided from avid hunters, the Browning Guide's Choice Knives have all the necessary attributes to get the job done. These simple and sleek pairs of knives are constructed from tough Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel. The modified drop point style blade of the larger knife is ideal for general field dressing, while the smaller caping knife makes the task of skinning easier and more precise than ever. Full-length tangs afford the impeccable balance and strength expected from a Browning knife. Canoe-shaped handles with finger grooves give ample grip and better control. When a single knife just won't do the job, reach for the Guide's Choice Combo.
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.