- Quiet Pre-Vent shell fabric is waterproof, windproof and breathable
- All seams are taped for 100% waterproof protection
- Mesh lining in upper body and taffeta in lower body and sleeves
- Detachable hood is fully adjustable for complete protection from the elements
- All external pocket zippers have garages or pocket flaps to prevent water entry
- Two large, easily accessible chest pockets with zipper closures
- Two large bellows pockets with zipper closures
- Internal zippered security pocket for valuables
- Underarm gussets provide unrestricted arm movement
- Full-length YKK AquaGuard front closure with laminated internal zipper flap to prevent water entry
- Drop-back bottom hem with drawcord seals in warm air and prevents drafts
- Articulated patterning provides freedom of movement
- Corded zipper pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab even with gloves
- License tab on back doesn’t sacrifice waterproofness
- Highly water- and windresistant shell fabric reverses to solid color
- Lightweight, lofty Primaloft shell insulation provides unequaled warmth for its weight
- Articulated elbows in shell allow for unrestricted movement
- Regular cut
While nearly every mountain range has a location of this name, the Hell’s Canyon located in Utah’s rugged Wasatch Mountains deserves its name more than many. It has a reputation for holding giant mule deer, and for being nearly impossible to hunt due to horrific terrain and thick brush. Old timers hunted this country in heavy canvas and leather. While these materials resisted tears and abrasions, they were noisy, heavy, soaked up water and provided little or no insulation. Fortunately, thanks to Browning's modern fabrications and technology, all this has changed.
RUGGED, WEATHER-RESISTANT, QUIET
The new Browning Hell’s Canyon hunting apparel was engineered with three things in mind: Ruggedness, weather-resistance and quietness. The three-layer fleece fabric is built to withstand the punishment of places like Hell’s Canyon, where the abuse from jagged rocks and twisted branches will destroy lesser fabrics. It is also 100% windproof and highly water-resistant to handle any conditions, all while being soft and quiet enough to keep from alerting wary game, allowing you to concentrate on the hunt instead of what you are wearing. Hell's Canyon lightweight camouflage is an essential part of any serious big game hunter's outdoor kit.
In addition to the ultra quiet short knap fleece exterior, in order to reduce your scent signature, Odorsmart anti-bacterial technology is built into the lining.
The 4-in-1 parka concept may be considered “old school” but not only does it work, it works extremely well. Hell’s Canyon takes the concept to the next level by eliminating weight and bulk, and adding features for enhanced performance. The reversible zip-out liner features Primaloft insulation that ensures maximum warmth with minimum weight.
Scent Control: Yes
Fabric: Knit Polyester
Number of pockets: 6 (2 large bellows pockets, 2 chest, 1 internal security, 1 on left arm.)
Safety Harness Slit: No