- Quiet PreVent shell fabric is waterproof, windproof and breathable
- All seams are taped for 100% waterproof protection
- Lightweight, lofty Primaloft insulation provides unequaled warmth for its weight
- Low-front design eliminates bulk when worn with matching parka
- Elasticized suspenders and waist allow for a perfect fit and great comfort
- Two hip pockets with waterproof zipper closures
- One rear zippered pocket • Full-length side seam zippers extend from cuff to thigh for easy on/off
- Articulated patterning for great fit and freedom of movement
While nearly every mountain range has a location of this name, the Hell’s Canyon located in Utah’s rugged Wasatch Mountains deserves its name more than many. It has a reputation for holding giant mule deer, and for being nearly impossible to hunt due to horrific terrain and thick brush. Old timers hunted this country in heavy canvas and leather. While these materials resisted tears and abrasions, they were noisy, heavy, soaked up water and provided little or no insulation. Fortunately, thanks to Browning's modern fabrications and technology, all this has changed.
The new Browning Hell’s Canyon hunting apparel was engineered with three things in mind: Ruggedness, weather-resistance and quietness. The three-layer fleece fabric is built to withstand the punishment of places like Hell’s Canyon, where the abuse from jagged rocks and twisted branches will destroy lesser fabrics. It is also 100% windproof and highly water-resistant to handle any conditions, all while being soft and quiet enough to keep from alerting wary game, allowing you to concentrate on the hunt instead of what you are wearing. Hell's Canyon lightweight camouflage is an essential part of any serious big game hunter's outdoor kit.
In order to reduce your scent signature, Odorsmart anti-bacterial technology is built into the lining our the jackets, pants
Scent Control: Yes
Fabric: Knit Polyester
Number of pockets: 3 (1 rear zippered, 2 hip)
Safety Harness Slit: No