Spyderco Des Horn Folding Knife 4.13" CPM-S30V Stainless Steel Blade G-10 Handle Black
- Smith's 2-Step Knife Sharpener... $3.99 Available
- Lansky Quick Fix Tungsten Carbide and Ceramic Knife Sharpener... $5.89 Available
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $7.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Spyderco Tri-Angle Sharpmaker Knife Sharpening System... $53.09 Available
- Lansky Ceramic Sharp Stick Knife Sharpener... $9.99 Available
- Lansky Deluxe Turnbox Crock Stick Knife Sharpener... $19.49 Available
- DMT Sharpeners Diamond Whetstone 70mm Three Stone Kit Coarse,... $16.99 Available
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $26.49 Available
- Lansky Universal Knife Sharpening System with Medium Serrated,... $34.99 Available
- Lansky Crock Stick Multi Knife Sharpener... $5.99 Available
- DMT Sharpeners 2.5" Dia-Sharp Mini-Hone Kit Coarse, Fine, and... $17.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
The Spyderco Des Horn is best described in a single word, sleek. The blade intertwines elements of both a spear-point and a wharncliffe shape and tapers to a super-fine, flat-ground, PlainEdged tip. The blade is CPM S30V high-carbon and therefore highly edge-retentive, powdered steel. Inside is a liner lock, while outside the G-10 scales come assembled with an adjustable pivot and scale screws.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: CPM S30V
- Handle Material: G-10
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Tip-down, Right-hand
- Locking Mechanism: Liner lock
- Blade Finish: Stainless
- Blade Length: 3.11"
- Blade Thickness: 0.118"
- Closed Length: 4.12"
- Overall Length: 7.19"
- Weight: 2.0 oz.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.