Starline Reloading Brass 45 ACP +P
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Case Polish... $6.69 - $29.99 Select Options
- Hornady Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $8.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box Original 41 Remington Magnum, 44... $2.29 Available
- CCI Large Pistol Primers #300... $31.49 - $139.99 Select Options
- Hoppe's Viper BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Pistol .44, .45 Caliber... $19.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Cleaning Media Walnut Hull... $15.49 - $35.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round... $3.59 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 10mm Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP 50-Round... $1.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 41 Remington Magnum, 44 Remington... $1.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #1005 17 Remington, 204... $2.19 - $4.49 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Pistol Case Polyester Dark Gray... $4.99 - $6.99 Select Options
- Starline Reloading Brass 9mm Luger +P... $17.99 - $158.99 Select Options
- Remington Golden Saber Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 230... $34.49 - $254.99 Select Options
- Lapua Reloading Brass 308 Winchester Box of 100... $72.99 Available
- Winchester Large Pistol Primers #7... $32.49 - $159.99 Select Options
- Hornady Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 230 Grain Full Metal... $23.49 - $290.99 Select Options
- Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 200 Grain... $19.49 - $135.99 Select Options
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
Starline Brass prides itself on producing the highest quality brass case available. Their brass is comprised of 70% copper and 30% zinc and is vertically drawn during the manufacturing process which results in more uniform wall thickness. Cases are annealed between each draw to ensure consistent metallurgy in all lots. Each brass case is hand inspected to guarantee the highest quality possible.
Starline Brass is located in Sedalia, MO and has been in business for over 30 years. Trust Starline for your next reloads, you won't be disappointed. New, unprimed brass. This is not loaded ammunition. Bulk brass should be full-length sized, trimmed and chamfered before loading.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.