Lee 18-Cavity Bullet Mold (360 Diameter) 000 Buckshot
- Lee 18-Cavity Bullet Mold (240 Diameter) #4 Buckshot... $45.99 Available
- Lee 18-Cavity Bullet Mold (330 Diameter) 00 Buckshot... $45.99 Available
- Magtech Shotshell Hulls 410 Bore 2-1/2" Brass Box of 25... $27.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine Rebuild Kit AR-15 For 30-Round Aluminum... $9.99 Available
- DPMS Lower Receiver Parts Kit AR-15... $58.99 Available
- CVA Powder Funnel Top for Pyrodex Cans... $2.99 Available
- BPI Shotshell Overshot Cards 10 Gauge .030" Thick Bag of 500... $8.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 358-158-RF 38 Special, 357 Magnum, 38... $19.99 Available
- Cold Steel Two Handed Machete Carbon Steel Blade Polymer... $16.29 Available
- MTM Shotshell Dry Box 12 Gauge 2-3/4", 3" 100-Round Camo... $23.99 Available
- BPI Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge 1/2" Fiber Bag of 500... $12.49 Available
- ERGO AR-15 Lower Receiver 9-Piece Spring Replacement Kit... $5.04 Available
Material: Aluminum mold blocks
Features: Lee 000 Buckshot can be loaded with a variety of different loadings. Please consult a loading manual before working up loads.
Notes: Weights and sizes given are Lee's weights and sizes with suggested alloy; actual weight and size may vary due to alloy mixture used.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.