Horton Bone Crusher HD 175 Crossbow Package with 4x 32mm Mult-A-Range Crossbow Scope Black/Realtree APG Camo
- Barnett Penetrator Crossbow Package with 4x 32mm Multi-Reticle... $499.99 Available
- Parker BushWacker 150 Crossbow Package with 3x 32mm... $372.78 Available
- Wicked Ridge by TenPoint Invader Crossbow Package with... $489.99 Available
- PSE Toxic Crossbow Package with 4x 32mm Crossbow Scope Mossy... $499.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Scorpion Venom Crossbow Rail Lube Crossbow Lubricant 8 Gram... $8.99 Available
- G5 Montec Crossbow Fixed Blade Broadhead Pack of 3... $34.99 Select Options
- NAP F.O.C. Crossbow Mechanical Broadhead 170 Grain Stainless... $49.99 Available
- X-BOW Nockturnal Lighted Crossbow Nock... $24.99 Select Options
- Burt Coyote Lumenok Lighted Crossbow Nock... $5.75 - $29.99 Select Options
The Bone Crusher from Horton delivers speed, pinpoint accuracy and rugged reliability in a sleek design that is easy to handle. This bow delivers the power and speed of a high end crossbow at a price that any bowhunter can afford. The precision die cast riser features a thumbhole stock for improved ergonomics and the bullpup trigger design increases the speed without adding length. Get the Bone Crusher from Horton because there is no such thing as too much power when it comes to crossbows.
- 55% High Let Off Cams
- Advanced Wheel Design Compatible with Portable Bow Presses
- Precision Die Cast Riser Inserts
- Composite Ergonomic Thumbhole Stock Design
- Optional Interchangeable Recoil Pad
- Customized Length of Pull from 13" to 14"
- Extended Length Die Cast Sight Bridge
- Steel Foot Stirrup
- Anti-Dry Fire Mechanism w/ Ambidextrous Safety
- MIM Talon Trigger
- High Performance Synthetic String and Cables
- Speed: 325 fps
- Kinetic Energy: 93 ft-lbs
- Draw Weight: 175 lbs
- Power Stroke: 14-1/4"
- Length: 35-5/8"
- Axle to Axle width: 24-7/16"
- Weight: 8-1/2 lbs
- Bolt Length: 20"
- Sight: 4x 32mm Muli-A-Range Scope
- 4x 32mm Mult-A-Range Crossbow Scope
- Hunter Elite 2-arrow Quiver
- Three 20" Crossbow Bolts with field points
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.