Smith & Wesson S.W.A.T. Assisted Opening Tactical Folding Knife 3.2" Drop Point 4034 Stainless Steel Blade Aluminum Handle Black
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 9mm Luger 17-Round Steel Blue... $33.99 Available
- Ruger Stock Reinforcement Screw Ruger Mini-14, Mini-30 Steel... $1.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- ProMag Magazine Ruger Mini-14 223 Remington 20-Round Polymer... $9.99 Available
- Cold Steel GI Tanto Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 7" Tanto Point... $24.99 Available
- C Products Defense Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round with... $8.82 Available
- Velocity Archery Badger 6.5" Aluminum Crossbow Pistol Bolt... $9.99 Available
- ProMag Magazine Ruger Mini-14 223 Remington 30-Round Polymer... $10.99 Available
- Inferno Fury Recurve Crossbow Package with Three Dot Red Dot... $179.99 Available
- Boker Plus Camo Defender Folding Knife 3-3/8" Serrated Drop... $22.49 Available
- Lansky Quick Fix Tungsten Carbide and Ceramic Knife Sharpener... $5.89 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ruger Stock Reinforcement Ruger Mini-14 Blue... $11.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ruger Stock Reinforcement Lock Washer Ruger Mini-14, Mini-30... $1.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 4034 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Aluminum
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Assisted Opening: Yes
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Tip Down, Right Hand
- Locking Mechanism: Slide lock
- Blade Finish: Bead Blast
- Rockwell Hardness: 56-58
- Opening Method: Assisted Opening, Thumb Stud, Blade Kicker
- Blade length: 3.2"
- Blade Thickness: N/A
- Closed Length: 4.3"
- Overall Length: 7.5"
- Weight: 3.9 oz
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.