Blade-Tech DOH Dropped and Offset Belt Holster Right Hand 1911 Government Tek-Lok Kydex Black
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer... Add to Cart for Price
- EZ Target Handgun Silhouette Master Pack Target 14" x 22"... $12.29 Available
- Real Avid Zipwire Pistol Cleaning Kit .22 Caliber to .45... $30.99 Available
- Otis 22 to 45 Caliber Pistol Cleaning System... $36.49 Available
- Blade-Tech Injection Molded Double Magazine Pouch 1911 Single... $25.49 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 100-Round Plastic... $3.59 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Elite Tactical Magazine ETM with Base Pad 1911... $34.99 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger LC9 9mm Luger 9-Round Steel Blue with... $31.99 Available
- Mec-Gar Optimum Magazine with Base Pad Para-Ordnance P14 45... $26.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Base Pad 1911 Wilson Combat 7 and 8-Round... $8.99 Available
- Bianchi 8020 Triple Threat 2 Magazine Pouch Double Stack 10mm,... $19.29 Available
- Wilson Combat Custom Magazine Well 1911 ... $29.99 - $32.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Tactical Pistol Case... $8.99 Select Options
- Galco CSB7 COP Belt 1-1/2" Nickel Plated Brass Brass Buckle... $58.36 Select Options
The Tek-Lok model can be held stationary with 2 locking tabs. Fits belts 1-1/4" to 2-1/4" wide.
Tek-Lok is a belt loop that can be held stationary with two locking tabs. It may be removed from the belt by pressing the two locking tabs together. Accomodates belt widths from 1 1/4" to 2 1/4".
SRB is a more standard belt attachment. It is a wide kydex molded section, formed to hold the holster away from the belt, with a belt loop at each end. Accomodates belts up to 2 1/4" wide.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.