RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 287 Diameter Steel
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 286 Diameter Steel... $14.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray #5 22-250... $5.99 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 288 Diameter Steel... $14.99 Available
- RCBS Replacement Expander-Decapping Unit (260 Remington, 264... $7.99 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 6.5x47mm Lapua Box of 100... $110.99 Available
- PTG Bullet Comparator 22, 24, 25, 26, 28, 30 Calibers... $16.99 Available
Neck Bushing Size (RCBS instructions):
Proper neck bushing size can be determined two ways. Measure the outside neck diameter of your loaded cartridge, subtract .002" to .003". This allows approximately .001" of brass spring back for correct neck tension. The other is to measure the neck wall thickness of your case, multiply by two, add the diameter of your bullet and subtract .001". RCBS suggests that you have neck bushings one to two sizes above and below your target diameter.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.