Galco Ankle Glove Holster Right Hand S&W 442, 649 Bodyguard, 340 PD Leather with Neoprene Leg Band Black
- Galco Draw-EZ Holster Treatment 1/2 oz Bottle... $7.96 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- EZ Target Handgun Silhouette Master Pack Target 14" x 22"... $11.99 Available
- Galco Leather Cleaner and Conditioner 4 oz Bottle... $7.96 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Real Avid Zipwire Pistol Cleaning Kit .22 Caliber to .45... $29.99 Available
- Galco Ankle Glove Calf Strap Neoprene Black... $18.36 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- C Products Defense Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round with... $14.99 Available
- Starline Reloading Brass 38 Special... $15.99 - $154.99 Select Options
- DPMS Buffer Spring AR-15 Carbine... $3.99 Available
- DPMS Bolt Cam Pin AR-15 Matte... $4.99 Available
- DPMS Gas Block 4 Picatinny Rail AR-15, LR-308 Standard Barrel... $28.99 Available
- DPMS Gas Tube Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube 6-Position Commercial... $19.99 Available
- DPMS Buffer AR-15 Carbine... $9.99 Available
- DPMS Firing Pin AR-15 Stainless Steel... $5.99 Available
- DPMS Upper Receiver Stripped AR-15 A3 Flat-Top Matte... $119.99 Available
- DPMS Bolt Carrier and Key AR-15 Matte... $74.99 Available
- DPMS Bolt Maintenance Kit AR-15... $21.99 Available
Ankle Gloves for small revolvers are an open top design, meaning they do not have a safety strap and thumbreak. Instead, they have a tension unit, and work with both hammered and hammerless guns.
Other models have a retention strap (thumb break) that runs behind the grip frame (not behind the hammer). They work with both hammered and hammerless guns, but some guns with factory supplied custom or oversized rubber grips will not fit because the retention strap is not long enough to wrap around them.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.