Inforce 6vx Flashlight LED with 2 CR123A Batteries Fiber Composite Black
Each Inforce light is built to stand up to the worst punishment the battlefield can provide and are carried on the fighting gear of military men all over the world. Inforce lights also have patented heat-releasing vents to maximize LED performance and keep the flashlight cool to hold, even after extended runtimes. Additionally, all Inforce lights are constructed from ultra lightweight and high strength fiber composite which saves weight and still withstands the rigors of combat. The Inforce series of combat lights are practically maintenance free; simply rinse with water and keep the batteries rotated for optimal performance. From the Infantry to Special Operations; Inforce tactical flashlights increase lethality of our warfighter.
- Bulb: LED
- Light Output: 200Lumens
- Run Time: High: 2 Hours/Low: 10 Hours
- Battery: 2 123A Lithium
- Material:Carbon Fiber
- Length: 4.78"
- Weight: 3.3 oz
- Color: Black or Sand
- Additional Features: Steel Pocket Clip, Hi/lo, CQB Strobe, TIROS Lens System
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.290 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.