Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 510 Diameter
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal CleanCast Lead Fluxing Compound 1 lb... $9.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Drop Out Bullet Mold Release Agent and Lube... $11.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Powder Funnel with 16 Nozzles and 4" Drop... $17.99 Available
- Olympic Trigger Spring AR-15... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Trigger AR-15, LR-308 Small Pin .154" Single Stage Matte... $7.21 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 10mm Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP 50-Round... $2.19 Select Options
- Lee Case Trimmer Cutter and Lock Stud Large 480 Ruger, 500 S&W... $7.99 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 50 BMG... $17.99 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension 3-Die Set 50 Alaskan... $69.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 308 Diameter... $18.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Bench Block... $20.49 Available
- ProMag Armorer's Upper & Lower Receiver Action Block Set AR-15... $29.99 Available
- Weaver Kaspa Rifle Scope 4-16x 44mm Side Focus Ballistic-X... $159.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 430 Diameter... $18.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Q-Type Trimmer Case Holder 44 Special, 44... $18.99 Available
Material: Steel Sizing Die, Plastic Hopper
Function: Size cast bullets
Directions for Use:
- Place bullets in provided red plastic container and drop in the included Lee Liquid Alox onto the bullets.
- Gently shake the bullets in an orbital motion to coat the bullets. If they do not coat completely, add a little more lube.
- Spread the bullets onto waxed paper and let dry overnight.
- Load at least one bullet into a case and check to be sure it easily chambers in the gun. If it fits tightly, you must resize the bullet before loading.
- Screw the sizing die into any standard reloading press. Exact depth is not important.
- Install the bullet punch into the ram. This fits all rams that use standard shellholders.
- Place the red plastic container with the lubed bullets inside on top of the sizing die.
- Place bullet on the punch and push the bullet through the die.
- When 3/4 of the bullets have been loaded, lift the red plastic container off the die. Invert the holder before opening.
- For rifle and hot pistol loads, it is best to relube the bullets to ensure the sized portion is recoated.