Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 510 Diameter
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Drop Out Bullet Mold Release Agent and Lube... $11.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal CleanCast Lead Fluxing Compound 1 lb... $9.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Powder Funnel with 16 Nozzles and 4" Drop... $19.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 457 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington... $4.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $5.49 Select Options
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 223 Remington... $5.19 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 452 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Lee Case Trimmer Cutter with Ball Grip... $7.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold (451 Diameter) Round Ball... $19.99 Available
- Lee Lead Dipper... $5.59 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 44-40 WCF... $5.19 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 457-340-F 45-70 Government (457... $19.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 515-500-F 50-70 Government (515... $19.99 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 30 Carbine... $5.19 Available
Material: Steel Sizing Die, Plastic Hopper
Function: Size cast bullets
Directions for Use:
- Place bullets in provided red plastic container and drop in the included Lee Liquid Alox onto the bullets.
- Gently shake the bullets in an orbital motion to coat the bullets. If they do not coat completely, add a little more lube.
- Spread the bullets onto waxed paper and let dry overnight.
- Load at least one bullet into a case and check to be sure it easily chambers in the gun. If it fits tightly, you must resize the bullet before loading.
- Screw the sizing die into any standard reloading press. Exact depth is not important.
- Install the bullet punch into the ram. This fits all rams that use standard shellholders.
- Place the red plastic container with the lubed bullets inside on top of the sizing die.
- Place bullet on the punch and push the bullet through the die.
- When 3/4 of the bullets have been loaded, lift the red plastic container off the die. Invert the holder before opening.
- For rifle and hot pistol loads, it is best to relube the bullets to ensure the sized portion is recoated.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.