This 16" AR-15 Barrel features an authentic M4 Profile that is lightweight and incorporates a Mil-Spec M203 cut, a Carbine Length Gas Port, and a Chrome Lined Chamber and Bore for enhanced wear and corrosion resistance. Its 5.56x45mm NATO Chamber is fully compatible and safe for use with both surplus mil-spec and commercial ammunition, while its 1 in 7" Rifling Twist Rate is ideal for use with medium to heavy weight projectiles of up to about 77 grains. Proudly manufactured in the USA.
- Length: 16"
- Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium, Cold Hammer Forged
- Contour: M4
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Chrome Lined: Yes
- Finish: Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Gas Port Location: Carbine
- Exterior Diameter at Gas Port: 0.750"
- Extras: F-Marked Forged Front Sight Base w/Bayonet Lug