ZEV Technologies Standard Drop-In Trigger and Action Ultimate Kit Glock Gen 3 or Earlier 357 Sig, 40 S&W Black
The Standard Deluxe Trigger kit contains everything in the Standard Complete trigger kit with the addition of a V4 Skeletonized Striker. This trigger is primarily for anyone wanting a polymer trigger pad Glock trigger with shortened pre travel, over travel and trigger reset. If you shoot "Stock Gun" class competition such as IDPA SSP or USPSA Production, this is the trigger you will want to have. The Standard trigger features a welded tab behind the trigger pad that is not visible (thus being SSP and Production legal) that shortens the amount of trigger pre travel. The Competition trigger has a larger tab and a shorter pre-travel. The Tactical version has 10% more pre-travel which is ideal for a self defense gun. Over-travel adjustment is performed by adjusting a set screw in the back of the ejector housing. Trigger pull weight is adjustable by using the various springs and connector(s) from 2 lbs to 8 lbs. The V4 Skeletonized striker has an extended tip for more reliable ignition of hard primers, as well as a precision ground and polished post that eliminates trigger creep. The Skeletonized striker dramatically improves trigger feel and reliability. Fully Assembled and Ready To Drop In.
- ZEV Tech Standard Trigger - Fixed Pre Travel Stop
- ZT V4 Skeletonized Stainless Steel Striker
- ZT Race Connector
- Set Pre-travel stop
- Adjustable over-travel stop
- ZT reduced power
- ZT standard power striker spring
- ZT Trigger Spring
- ZT Titanium Firing Pin Safety
- ZT Reduced Power Firing Pin Safety Spring
- Allen wrench to adjust over travel
- Kits available for 9mm, 40 S&W, and .357 Sig Glocks
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.100 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
Glock Disassembly Tool
ZEV Technologies Speed Feed Magazine Well with Lightweight...
Sale — Select ItemsView More OptionsAdd to Cart for Price
Gun Video "Complete Disassembly & Reassembly: Glock" DVD
$19.99 & SHIPS FREE with $25 Orders
ZEV Technologies Speed Feed Magazine Well with Heavy Insert...
$104.50 - $123.50