Hogue Cowboy Grips Ruger New Blackhawk, New Single Six, Vaquero, Old Army, XR3-RED
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 45 Colt (Long Colt) 185... $19.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum Short Barrel 140 Grain... $32.99 Available
- Mec-Gar Magazine CZ 75B 9mm Luger 16-Round Steel Blue... $22.99 Available
- Loadbooks USA "357 Magnum Handgun and Rifle" Reloading Manual... $7.29 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 38 Caliber (357 Diameter) 158 Grain... $17.79 Available
- Ruger Grip Frame Screw Front Ruger Blackhawk, Super Blackhawk,... $2.49 Available
- Blue Wonder Gun Black Cold Black 2 oz Kit... $18.79 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum Short Barrel 125 Grain... $32.99 Available
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 357 Magnum 125 Grain Flex... $21.99 Available
- Barnes XPB Handgun Bullets 45 Colt (Long Colt)(451 Diameter)... $21.49 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 38 Caliber (357 Diameter) 125 Grain... $17.49 Available
- Birchwood Casey Aluminum Black Metal Touch Up... $7.69 Available
Material: Listed in product description
Fits: Listed in product description
Notes on specific grip types:
- Bantam grips are ultra-compact and fit flush with the handgun's frame.
- Cowboy are traditional single action grips. Cowboy grips for Colt single actions are supplied oversize and will require fitting to the gun's grip frame.
- Checkered grips are 20 lines per inch checkering.
- Conversion grips convert a round butt frame to a square butt grip.
- Fancy hardwood grips will be approximately the size of "stock" grips, however particular options will increase the grip size. For example, "with finger grooves" or "with thumbrest" would necessarily make the grip size larger.
Notes on specific materials:
- "Figure" refers to the appearance of the wood's grain.
- Cocobolo is orange to dark with deep figure.
- Goncalo Alves is light with dark figure.
- Kingwood is violet to dark with deep figure.
- Lamo Camo is camouflage laminate.
- Pau Ferro is similar to dark walnut.
- Rosewood Laminate is a deep rose color with dark figure.
- Tulipwood is light red to pink.
- Hogue fancy hardwood grips are select grade walnut and much harder and denser than regular walnut. Specific options, like finger grooves or accent stripes are listed in the product description.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.