Certified 20 to 1 Bullet Casting Alloy Ingot (20 Parts Lead to 1 Part Tin) Approximately 6 lb Average Weight
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Pistol Case Polyester Dark Gray... $4.99 - $6.99 Select Options
- Certified 16 to 1 Bullet Casting Alloy Ingot (16 Parts Lead to... $23.99 Available
- SPG Bullet Lube 1/2 lb Block... $16.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C309-200-1R 30 Caliber (309 Diameter)... $19.99 Available
- Hornady Powder Cop Die... $29.99 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 30 Caliber Box of 1000... $32.99 Available
- Lyman Lead Dipper... $20.99 Available
- Cold Steel Canadian Belt Knife Fixed Blade 4" Drop Point 4116... $14.49 Available
- RCBS Lead Bullet Casting Thermometer... $48.99 Available
- Cold Steel Roach Belly Fixed Blade Knife 4.25" Drop Point 4116... $15.49 Available
- RCBS Automatic Bench Priming Tool... $82.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal CleanCast Lead Fluxing Compound 1 lb... $9.99 Available
Shipping Weight: 6.100 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.