Kershaw Piston Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3.5" Drop Point Stonewashed Sandvik 14C28N Stainless Steel Aluminum Handle Black
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $8.29 - $11.51 Select Options
- Uncle Mike's Universal Single Magazine/Folding Knife Pouch... $9.57 Available
- Smith's 10-Second Knife and Scissors Sharpener... $5.99 Available
- Kershaw Ultra-Tek Collapsible Diamond Sharpener Fine... $19.99 Available
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $26.49 Available
- Cold Steel American Lawman Folding Knife 3.5" Drop Point AUS 8... $67.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Buck 279 Alpha Hunter Folding Hunting Knife 3.5" 420HC... $56.99 Available
- Kershaw Shallot Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3.5" Drop Point... $51.99 Available
- Kershaw Black Shallot Folding Knife 3-1/2" Drop Point Sandvik... $79.99 Select Options
- SOG Aegis Folding Tactical Knife 3.5" AUS-8 Stainless Steel... $59.99 - $77.99 Select Options
The Piston from Kershaw is a larger knife that is light enough to carry in your pocket everyday. Featuring a G-10 handle that is extremely tough and a high performance Sandvik 14C28N steel blade. To ensure a secure lock-up Kershaw incorporated an Inset Liner Lock, which functions like a liner lock but is in one side of the handle. The Piston also offers quad-carry options and a hidden lanyard attachment in the interior of the handle.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: Sandvik 14C28N
- Handle Material: G-10
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Quad-carry (Tip-up/Tip-down, left/right)
- Locking Mechanism: Inset liner lock
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Opening Method: SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Blade Length: 3-1/2"
- Closed Length: 5"
- Overall Length: 8-1/2"
- Weight: 4 oz.
- Made in USA
Shipping Weight: 0.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.