Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum Short Barrel 125 Grain Barnes TAC-XP Hollow Point Low Flash Lead-Free Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Select Options
- Hoppe's Viper BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Pistol .357, 9mm, .380,... $19.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $16.49 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $8.69 - $64.99 Select Options
- Hornady SUPERFORMANCE Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 75 Grain... $20.49 Available
- C Products Defense Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 10-Round with... $13.99 Available
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 357 Magnum 125 Grain Flex... $21.99 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader S&W 686, Taurus 617, 817 7-Shot 38... $10.29 Available
- Bianchi 580 Speed Strips 38 Special and 357 Magnum Package of... $5.64 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Crush Washer AR-15... $1.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Crush Washer AR-10... $3.00 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum 140 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $27.99 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader S&W 25-2 45 Auto Rim... $10.29 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 225 Grain Barnes... $43.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Rust and Lead Remover Gun Cleaning Cloth... $3.19 Available
- Weatherby Ammunition 300 Weatherby Magnum 180 Grain Norma... $37.49 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Buffalo Bore Heavy 357 Magnum Ammunition:
For those wanting the deep-for-weight penetration of the all copper (lead free) Barnes XPB 125gr. bullet in a tactical loading, here it is. We use low flash powder so the shooter will not be blinded by his own gunfire, as nearly all self defense shootings in America occur in low light when the criminal element is out and about.
Our tactical 357 mag. ammo generates less felt recoil and blast (flash and noise) than our Heavy 357 mag. loads and as such is a better choice for those carrying light weight short barreled revolvers. This is still a full powered 357 mag. load, but allows for faster follow-up shots and greater shooting comfort.
Below are real world velocities taken from my personal real world stock guns. The established use of long laboratory test barrels that give false high velocity readings are essentially misleading to the public who won't be firing ammo from laboratory test barrels.
Yes the more modern 4-inch S&W Mt. gun did shoot faster velocities than the older 5-inch model 27 and this is due to different internal barrel dynamics of the newer gun.
This ammunition is safe for use in ANY/ALL 357 magnum firearms.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.