Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum Short Barrel 125 Grain Barnes TAC-XP Hollow Point Low Flash Lead-Free Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $29.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Available
- Hoppe's Viper BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Pistol ... $19.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $7.99 - $64.99 Select Options
- Pro-Shot Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 22 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $1.89 Available
- Pro-Shot Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 17 Caliber 5 x 40 Thread... $2.19 Available
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 22, 35 40 S&W Polymer Black... $24.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 38 Special 130 Grain Full... $21.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum 180 Grain Lead Flat Nose... $26.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Special 200 Grain TAC-XP Jacketed... $44.99 Available
- Cold Steel Special Forces Shovel Steel Blade Hardwood Handle... $15.30 Available
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer 1911 Government... $6.99 Available
- Hornady A-Max Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 178 Grain Boat... $31.49 Available
- Cold Steel Special Forces Shovel Sheath Cordura Black... $5.79 Available
- Otis Gun Cleaning Brush Double Ended Nylon... $3.29 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum 140 Grain Barnes TAC-XP... $32.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Buffalo Bore Heavy 357 Magnum Ammunition:
For those wanting the deep-for-weight penetration of the all copper (lead free) Barnes XPB 125gr. bullet in a tactical loading, here it is. We use low flash powder so the shooter will not be blinded by his own gunfire, as nearly all self defense shootings in America occur in low light when the criminal element is out and about.
Our tactical 357 mag. ammo generates less felt recoil and blast (flash and noise) than our Heavy 357 mag. loads and as such is a better choice for those carrying light weight short barreled revolvers. This is still a full powered 357 mag. load, but allows for faster follow-up shots and greater shooting comfort.
Below are real world velocities taken from my personal real world stock guns. The established use of long laboratory test barrels that give false high velocity readings are essentially misleading to the public who won't be firing ammo from laboratory test barrels.
Yes the more modern 4-inch S&W Mt. gun did shoot faster velocities than the older 5-inch model 27 and this is due to different internal barrel dynamics of the newer gun.
This ammunition is safe for use in ANY/ALL 357 magnum firearms.
Shipping Weight: 0.700 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: YesXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions:XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.