Certified 40 to 1 Bullet Casting Alloy Ingot (40 Parts Lead to 1 Part Tin) Approximately 6 lb Average Weight
- Certified 30 to 1 Bullet Casting Alloy Ingot (30 Parts Lead to... $21.49 Available
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- Plano Ammo Box 38 Special, 357 Magnum 100-Round Plastic Dark... $3.79 Available
- RCBS Rifle Bullet Lube Hollow... $4.08 Available
- Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold 358-158-RF 38 Special, 357 Magnum, 38... $39.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 457-405-F 45-70 Government (457... $19.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 54-380-REAL 54 Caliber (557 Diameter)... $19.99 Available
- Lyman 4-Cavity Ingot Mold with Handle... $20.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lyman 1-Cavity Minie Ball Bullet Mold #542622 54 Caliber (542... $71.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Pro 4 20 Lb Furnace ... $67.99 - $71.99 Select Options
Shipping Weight: 6.000 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.